AlgoCERT - Computer Emergency Response Team
AlgoCERT is a private computer emergency response team for the private sector, communes and non-governmental entities. It is operated by AlgoSecure, a team of experts in computer security, system and network administration based in Lyon, France. AlgoSecure allies performance and humanism to help organizations improve the security level of their information systems as well as the security awareness of their employees.
Its mission are to:
- support companies when they experience computer security incidents
- gather intelligence from incidents
- help organizations assess and improve their security level
- inform its clients when vulnerabilities related to their products are released
- provide resources to train users to computer security
- exchange information and cooperate with other CSIRTs/CERTs
Click on the following link to read our version of the RFC2350 (signature).